Welcome to the Carbon Marine Guide Program for 2019. We structured this program to recognize the guides that have put in the countless hours of dedication required to be a professional guide. Thank you for your daily commitment, sacrifice, and hard-work. We support you.
The objective of our guide program is to establish a symbiotic relationship with all of the guides in the fishing industry that use our products. This means Carbon Marine, and the selected professional guides, openly acknowledge we must assist each other so that both parties benefit, grow, and prosper. If selected to this elite program, congratulations, you earned it.
What you get from the Carbon Marine Guide Program for 2019:
- Deep discounts on all Carbon Marine products: 30% off non-carbon fiber products and 15% off carbon fiber push-poles and carbon fiber casting platforms (including the Crail and grab-bars);
- Free Shipping on most products: Push Poles can only be delivered within the state of Florida and Platform shipping is to be determined at the time of sale;
- The best customer support in the industry;
- Inclusion in all of Carbon Marines social media efforts to cross-promote your charter business;
- A listing on our interactive “Dealer and Pro-Staff” locator on www.carbonmarine.com;
- Charter referrals from out of area customers of Carbon Marine looking for a professional guide in your area of service;
- Charter referrals from your base-dealer in the Carbon Marine dealer network;
- Access to beta-products not yet released to the public.
Requirements for the Carbon Marine Guide Program for 2019:
- Proof you are a licensed, professional guide, subject to vetting;
- Prepayment of your Carbon Marine product orders;
- Submission of product testimonials and photographs of products in use for use in Carbon Marine marketing campaigns;
- Select and regularly interact with your closest Carbon Marine dealer from the Carbon Marine dealer network;
- Promote Carbon Marine in the market-place;
- Annually re-assessment of contributions to the Carbon Marine Guide program.
If you wish to apply to our Guide Program for 2019 please email your proof of professional guide documentation. We will consider: website, licenses, proof of CURRENT membership to other guide/pro-staff programs, published books or articles, etc. Send to: